Thursday 29 May 2008

Lansare AudioJungle

Mai multe aici, aici si aici

Dedicated Marketplace for Music Loops & Sound Effects

In a nutshell the new site is FlashDen but for audio. But with the new site we can now really push the brand and market to get it known - where before let's face it, who goes to a flash site for music? :-)

I'm also quite proud of the design that I did for the site, so go check that out even if you're not into audio! And while you are there make sure you check out the neat little blog design for In the Jungle - the Audio Blog - that I spent half my weekend doing!

Something a Little Closer to Home

Now I know that audio isn't really what PSDTUTS is about, but I can tell you we have a few more sites that we plan to launch very soon.

On the tutorials side of things, Sean and I are hard at work on VECTORTUTS which will be ... you guessed it, tutorials about vector illustration and technique. And Skellie (our FreelanceSwitch editor) is working on AUDIOTUTS which will roll out shortly afterwards.

And if that wasn't enough, with AudioJungle out, our dev team is now working hard on both adding more features and the next project. Although I can't say what that is going to be publicly, I can say, it will be *much* more interesting to the PSDTUTS audience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment